pixie dust allowing Dipsy time to .....
<t>Hi Kevin,<br/> <br/> I'm no expert on this as only recently been seeking adjustments to the "help" we get but here's an idea: you need a reassessment 'cos needs have changed use the contact you had on the original paperwork for what you're getting now. We had someone come out to check needs at ho...
Has anyone got any experience of their caree taking perscribed morphine tablets for chronic pain management? Been to the GP today and they're considering changing from Fentanyl patches to morphine tablets. I'm particularly interested in the side affects experienced. Only recently got to a managable ...
Ah shucks Minnie never had either! Will have to let someone else answer this one x
angles - they're so acute Image (sorry couldn't resist)

Angels because I can't cope with my own demons!

hugs or handshakes?
seven wonders of the world (but only if I can go see them all!)

Fight or flight?
Thank you all for your welcome. Bertiebear and Myrtle I've PM ed you both but not sure it worked as "Sent" file doesn't show that I have! Confused http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_confused.gif Booksey - I'm not alone http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif ! I don't know anyone in my area w...
<t>Hi Chris<br/> <br/> How about craft making? Could always start making Christmas gifts - cardmaking, salt dough, stitching, paper folding, candle making, soap making. Youtube is good source for finding out how to do things. I've been making Jams (damsons and blackberries are in fruit on hedgerows ...
Thank you BertieBear (your interests in your profile made me smile). Parents and sibling have long term health issues of their own and they live a considerable distance from me. Bit hard to sound out with them besides they don't need to be worrying about me on top of what they have to deal with. Yes...
Hi, newbie and having problems with the forum - it's so vast how do you all keep up with each other? I'd really like to have contact with other carers in similar circumstances as me. I'm almost 40, have three children aged 11, 13 and 15 and my partner (46) is physically disabled and his condition is...