Image Image Brilliant!!
<t>Nana sounds like you've got the rally thing sorted, I'm sure your friends will understand when you explain and its not as if you're going to loose touch with them if you visit the rallies from time to time. Shame your grandson can't join you but maybe as he gets older he'll get to choose where he...
Awh big hugs {{{{{{Nananana}}}}}} I get what you mean about silence, I hope you were singing at the top of your voice this morning, what music were you playing? Not trying to change your mind or anything, but if you have a vintage/military van couldn't you use that to rally with? Then you could park...
Gary it doesn't sound unbelieveable. Is it because your daughters can't be cared for if you're both away (I read your profile and intro post), have you brought this up during a carer's assessment? Are you able to go on holiday together as a family (I know this wouldn't be a break for you, but change...
Hey Nananana, stop looking at what's left to shift and see what you've achieved! You've hardly stood still lately, you're getting there http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif . Perhaps you're at the same stage I get to when I'm sorting a room out - looks twice as bad as when I started but ano...
inflated
chop sticks
Goat
Rolling
Tell me, tell me ...... did you like your pressie? And what was it? Image