[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Stuart,<br/> First congratulations on baby"I", . Try to say to J you are doing your best. she might have deep <br/> seated fears about ending up in a care home if she do's not fit in . She probably sees you with<br/> life ahead of you, wife family etc. My mum who died recently, had the odd out...
Hot dog patrols, who kept looking for the relish they..
<t>Hi Audrey.<br/> Thanks I have heard of Cruse, I have looked into other bereavement organisations. I suppose it's<br/> very hard to switch off being a carer. I still visit mums friends , who are not in great shape. When<br/> I had to tell people about mums death , they got so upset . I ended up co...
<t>Hi Meg,<br/> I am not myself yet, when I decorated I too picked the colours I thought mum would like, <br/> automatic, I suppose. I fool myself into thinking mum is still here, not very healthy I know. <br/> I don't know for everybody else, but when you are a carer, you sort of live in a bubble. ...
Hi Tracey,
Yes, I suppose things are still very raw for me. I hate saying mum is dead. Hopefully you lovely people
will help me get through it all. Minie
<t>Hi Myrtle,<br/> Thanks it helped reading your letter, that there might be light at the end of this tunnel. For<br/> right now I don't know what reason or purpose my life has any-more. I'm hanging on by the<br/> skin off my teeth as they say.<br/> I hope time will erase these horrible memories. Mi...
Hi Anthony.
I am new here too. The forum has helped me already. Minie
<t>Hi Debbie,<br/> Thanks I never thought of a memory book, people keep wanting me to change the house. <br/> It was my taste too. But I have done this. and now they are shocked. In some ways they are<br/> behaving like mum never existed. I have set photos out. Mum and dad take pride of place on the...
<t>Hi Melly,<br/> Thank you , for your kind words, I did not think I could join the forum, I thought you still had to be a carer until I read former carers. I feel very alone . My mind is in turmoil , thinking of the <br/> way mum was treated in the hospital . I cant get away from it. nightmares etc...
<t>Hi,<br/> I am new to this, I have been reading your letters, and they where identical to the way I feel.<br/> I have been a carer for the past 15/20 years. My mum died 2 months ago. I can relate to <br/> all that you write about. It is true that you become very isolated, as a carer and even more<...