[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Do you have any outside help re: cleaning of the home etc. I am afraid the length of time your have been a carer. And with increase of age. What we could do readily before now seems more daunting. You are properly tried and drained. The uncertain future of everyone's health and financial issues. Are...
Do we assume there is a dislike to marks and waitrose meals.
I wonder as so many health issues have been causing difficulties. Would you consider contacting you MP. Some do an amazing job and have direct lines contact numbers for DWP. https://www.parliament.uk/get-involved/contact-your-mp/ Given you experiences to date I feel you need to go beyond the normal ...
Google search not recommending...

https://dementia.livebetterwith.com/pag ... gL85PD_BwE

I think it would be suitable for lots of individuals with health issue.
Has mum had any counselling sessions. Mum needs to get to the route cause of her anxieties. Do you think although she does not want to communicate with others she is actually lonely. There are many charities who provide befriending help lines even home volunteer visitors. What are the actual fears?
In my area people can self refer there is a on line referral system. Is usually a 18 week wait list. But I kept ringing each week as there are many cancellations. I managed to get one within six weeks. As with hospital consultants therapist etc are/can be both working NHS private. I tried private an...
I think you need just to think... Is she a danger to herself because of etc etc. Would those non action place her... in reversible and/or damaging consequences. As she seems to take on board what the G.P. might have suggested. There is a starting place. The thing is with food how active is your mum....