[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi NanyPat and welcome. Big Hug for you. My advice go have a good cry, it'll make you feel better and if you don't want hubby knowing do it while you're having a bath or shower. When life gets too much for me that's what I do and come out ready to face the world again. xxx It worked went and had a ...
Hi Rosemary and everyone Glad you like my name its very apt as my three gorgeous grandsons all call me nanny Pat http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif Bed move went well today so all ready for the hospital bed to be delivered tomorrow. Thanks again everyone for your helpful and welcoming comme...
wet wipes
Ahhh thank you all so much for the hugs that is something that is missing in my life as my family are wonderful but not very tactile. The bed situation seems to have been organised now - have volunteers from friends and family all mucking in. Bless my husband, he wanted to know what was going on and...
<t>I was going to start by telling my story but after reading some of the postings and replies on this forum I feel very humble by the you.. the people who take the time to help other carers who are struggling with their situation and would like to say a big thank you to you all.<br/> <br/> Anyway, ...