[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Image Image Image
Same old story - an easy target. Lazy thinking seems to be everywhere these days, even in doctors ! We could be here all night with examples of doctors talking rubbish and assessing situations wrongly. There are many good ones but plenty of useless ones too. I get fed up hearing 'phone-ins' on this ...
<t>Hello Joanna,<br/> welcome to the forum. Don't apologise about a long post, it's a very moving story and gives a clear picture of your situation. It must be very hard for you, and you have no reason to feel guilty - quite the opposite actually !!<br/> It may be that your memory problems are due t...
<t>Hi Samantha, <br/> I just had a look on website for NI Social Services and it looks very similar to here,<br/> you are definitely entitled to a Carer's Needs Assessment.<br/> <br/> There is Belfast Carers Centre - 028 9043 4700, and if you aren't in their area then Carers Northern Ireland - 028 9...
<t>We have LPG tank, because no mains gas in the village. <br/> I've been checking prices lately and it's around 46p/litre. Can't say much about efficiency because we have useless insulation and no double glazing, so I'm fighting a losing battle. The electricity bill has reduced by almost two-thirds...
<t>sounds like the mother needed treatment in that case, poor boy.<br/> Lots of carers have weight issues - not being able to eat when they need to (ie eating late at night because they don't have time during day); lack of exercise of aerobic kind, because they don't have time; lack of sleep has bee...
hi Samantha, welcome to the forum. It seems to me you need someone on your side. I'd definitely find a carer's advocate, and you could find local carers groups to get advice and make contact with other people in similar situations. There are Young Carers too, don't know how old you are but it sounds...
<t>There was already a plan in place so that tributes could be done on Monday, but no.10 put pressure on the Speaker to recall parliament. I hope someone will do a question after to find out the costs of doing that rather than waiting. How do they justify a special recall of parliament (to do her ju...
hi Dawn,
glad to hear you're getting support. You sound better, hope things continue to improve.

Lesley xx
Didn't hear that,what did she say? I switched on, saw Norman Tebbit and switched off again Image