[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
susieq wrote:
Dancedintherain wrote:
Spellchecker doesn't recognise caree??
that's because Caree is not in any published dictionary !
Correct.
The appropriate term is 'Piglet'.
'Caree' is just slang.
8-)
Hi if i have read this right i work 24 hrs a week and care for my partner who gets pip i also care for my daughter who gets pip . Im not entitled to a carers allowence as i earn too much a week even though i care for them for more than 35 hrs a week Does your partner support your daughter? Does you...
He has actually calmed down now more by me patiently talking to him and telling him that I am on his side he has seen how hard I've tried to get him some help I just am so appalled at the lack of compassion social services did say they have logged the call I was so angry I told them that when there...
I suggested ringing an ambulance but they said if he has capacity and refuses to go they can't take him. I am beyond disgusted with the whole system I am really appalled that any carer has to go through this charade. It is disgusting. The only thing I can suggest is to phone the police on 999 and s...
Remember We're the wombles ... :lol:
Was it Jo who took this pic, I honestly cannot remember? We had a brilliant holiday, anyway, and caught up with quite a few friends on the way. Must do that again soon.
Looks to me like you need to do some research into nursing homes. This situation will not improve, it will get worse. It is like living with an abusive partner, or a bully for a boss: there is no logical reason for putting up with it, so why not plan your way out of it?
Good points Henrietta: my sons longest serving PA is a young man who cares for his own Mum, and he is a very good, flexible carer, plus the peer-support he provides to J is a totally different kind of caring to the support he provides for his mum - the boys go out karting, watch movies, and to comic...
Yes, get some good advice. I was like you once: didn't even claim CA because I had an occupational pension worth over £110 per week. Then the penny dropped: occupational pensions count as unearned income, not earnings, and therefore do not have to be declared as income for Carers Allowance purposes....
It is probably quite some time since I wrote about the work I do, and how it fits in perfectly with being the main carer for my son. For the last five or six years, I have worked for three different market and social research agencies as a Field Interviewer. The job pays quite well, I normally expec...
Here are the weasel words: Services working with young carers Barnardo’s runs 20 services across the UK which work to support young carers and their families in a variety of ways: To which I say: so what? Where are they, exactly? There are at least 20 services across Scotland supporting young carers...