[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
This is slightly off-topic, but may be useful: According to Japanese government figures released in 2010, there are 700,000 individuals living as hikikomori with an average age of 31 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikikomori Hikikomori (ひきこもり or 引き籠もり Hikikomori?, literally "pulling inward, being con...
I would suggest you phone your councillor: there is no reason why your neighbour cannot have her own space marked out as well. Parking is a very stressful issue in many of our older terraced and tenemented streets, that's true, but the only way to solve the problem is through working together: selfi...
There is also this, from our own factsheet on this site: ~Overlapping benefits You cannot usually be paid Carer’s Allowance if you receive one or more of the following benefits: State Retirement Pension contributory Employment and Support Allowance Incapacity Benefit Maternity Allowance Bereavement ...
Not sure, Lesley, but welcome anyway. If you don't get a definitive answer here, try emailing the query to our adviceline email address advice@carersuk.org , or phone them on 0808 808 7777
Seriously though, Suzy, as I understand it, the death certificate is needed quite quickly in order to sort out the funeral arrangements, probate, and so on, and the certificate is usually divided between two parts: the immediate and the underlying cause of death. So, it could read (say) : Cause of D...
There again , I quote directly from the Forum Rules : Carers UK has the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. Carers UK also reserves the right to ban users or remove postings if they - - contain insulting personal remarks, are offensive, abusive or libello...
Norrms, I am sure you mean well, but frankly, by the time I am dead, I will not give a fig what it says on my death certificate. They can put: "Died of wasting too much time at Carers UK AGMs in Canary Wharf " for all I care ... :lol:
I am more interested in drummers who syncopate wildly and eccentrically than those who keep the rhythm like nodding dogs.
Charities are legally incorporated not-for-profit organisations, and they include some posh private schools like Eton and Harrow, which are constituted as charities purely for the tax advantages. Whilst some Human Rights and Environmental campaigning organisations, such as Greenpeace and Friends of ...
As I was coming from the tube station to the Carers UK AGM on Thursday into that magical Thatcher-fantasy land of Canary Wharf in London's docklands, this was the first sight that greeted me. A migrating woodcock, such a beautiful wild bird, and yet another grim window strike victim of the glass tow...