Seen anyone recently you think is a dead ringer for a celebrity?
Here's a starter for one ...
Cracking set: I am especially impressed by the green woodpecker, but they are all iconic.
and yet more birds ...
and , just to show that it isn't just about the birds ...
Plus a few bonus balls ...
A December working weekend on Kintyre and Dunoon, with a little leisure time on Sunday to go for a long stroll: rock pipits, a pair of red breasted mergansers and shelduck, which are a first for me in Scotland. There are hundreds of eider duck in the harbours and sheltered areas, too. · · Taken at M...
Hi there Am new to this group so hope I'm posting in the right place! I have a query re what constitutes 'earnings' for carer's allowance? I receive income from a property that is rented. It is not a business but is an inherited property now rented rather than sold. The rental income I receive is m...
Scally could you advise me what proof I would have to give if I paid a friend weekly for childcare and if they contacted her what evidence she would need to give of this as I pay her cash ? I'm sorry: I cannot help much here (and see the disclaimer below). They have asked me in the past for the nam...
The bonus of a missing regular is that one can make up stories about them.
e.g.: I heard down the local pub that Saj had been kidnapped by white slave traders and sold to a Saudi Prince for £1M . :roll:
Here's a cutiepie: a long-tailed tit, one of a small flock that come to my feeders every day now: (and which reminds me that a few years back, one could not use the word 'tit' on this forum because it was in the list of banned words: luckily we changed that rule: we can change all the silly rules li...