[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks, I assumed that they could now test for it I knew some years ago about the postmortem side of it his night terrors are less now (but they are bad if we have to stay away though) hallucinations most days a number of times especially if he has to be woken rather than waking up on his own. No da...
Can't stand anything with chocolate chips in favourite biscuit well it depends whether I am dipping it, dunking it, or just eating it, dipping it = malted milk biscuits
dunking it = ginger snaps eating it = shortbread
if music be the food of love - samantha fox
grandchildren
<t>This is a poem written by my husband unfortunately due to illness he can no longer write his poetry which he finds very frustrating but this one is based around leeds landmarks (don't know if anyone recognises any of the places it was used t our daughter's wedding.<br/> <br/> FOR YOUR LOVE<br/> <...
<t>is it difficult getting a diagnosis or Lewy Body as I often think my husband (who I care for )has it as he has many of the symptoms but as he has other medical problems it's difficult to know if his symptoms are therefore due to all the meds he takes although he has been diagnosed with early onse...
Hi, I am generally known as Rae I am 55 and have cared for my husband for the last 5years or so he suffers from a variety of physical and mental health issues. Today has been a difficult day as our only child is married to an army guy they have 2 little children and today we said goodbye to them as ...