[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>See how many groans you can get out of these:<br/> <br/> The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death.<br/> <br/> I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave. As I was standing there I noticed 4 grave diggers wal...
That was a good article and I totally agree with it however I wonder how many able bodied read it
<t>i am totally confused as to why ATOS is being allowed to carry out PIP assessments if they are unable to fairly carry out fit to work assessments how are they going to calculate the level of disability and need for care, mobility etc. In my opinion having cut the funds available for welfare benef...
Unicorns fictional or not?
Same Bambi
Hi,
Many thanks everyone I have taken notes of all your advice and will now spend somtime researching the various things mentioned. Why is nothing just easy and in black and white terms these days without the but's and if's.

Wishing you all a spring like march
<t>Hi, <br/> My husband, who I care for, know that there is every chance that at some point in the future we are probably going to end up in some kind of care home.<br/> We have a daughter (married with children) who lives some distance away and we would not want to have to have her give up everythi...
stairway to heaven - led zeppelin
How do you get a baby astronaut to sleep? ………………………………Rocket
sewer