[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks I think the problem with Council Tax is every council can to a certain degree make their own rules.
:?
Hi, I wonder if anyone can give me some advice re Council Tax Benefit, My husband who I care for and for whom I receive Carers Allowance becomes a pensioner in a few days time and it appeared that the swap from ESA to pension would give us a rise of £37.38 per week as you can imagine we were thrille...
His name is Champ IV as he is our 4th corgi called champ and they have all been very different the 2nd one was long haired and as soft as anything the new one I think we will have a war of willpower
Subject: Route to a Yorkshireman's Heart. One day a Barnsley, Yorkshire man decided to retire...He booked himself on a Caribbean cruise and proceeded to have the time of his life, that is, until the ship sank.He soon found himself on an island with no other people, no supplies, nothing, only bananas...
Hi, A couple of months ago we went away for 5 days when we came home we decided that that was the lasr time as it was to much hard work and that from now on we would go out for days and sleep in our own home so we decided to get a dog, 1st we went to various rescue organisations but every dog we lik...
Don't worry bowlingbun I will keep on taking the pills All the best
Thanks will do so tomorrow
Can someone answer a few simple questions but please don't tell me to ring CAB (they didn't even know qualifying amount for pension credits), Age UK will send me out some brochures gave me number of local office who would arrange an appointment to see us and advise rang them response "OOOH we don't ...
totally agree Jenny
I like the idea of putting Doctor in the "in case of emergency question"