[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi<br/> My Kids. <br/> They have a way of making light out of the worst situation, they come out with the most obscure comments and you can't help but laugh. I think sometimes I probably would have lost it if it wasn't for them!<br/> Taking the dog for a walk, it just clears my head,<br/> And my ...
<t>Hi again,<br/> Just a quick report on the ESA interviews,..<br/> <br/> all went well, they don't want to see me again, but have let me know that help is available if or when I am thinking of returning to work, the interview was cut a little short as Hubby had one of his 'staring spells', think th...
<t>Hi Parsifal,<br/> Thanks for your reply.<br/> Had a chat with Hubby and he is happy to stay in the wrag, he says he couldn't cope with more paperwork etc at the moment. He has been placed in this group for 12 months.<br/> As for DLA, he is still awaiting a tribunal date, but wants to hang on for ...
<t>Hi everyone,<br/> My favourite author is James Herbert, can't beat a good horror story!<br/> I also like Patricia Cornwell, anything that keeps you on the edge of your seat<br/> <br/> I find that reading helps me to sleep, not that I need much help, Hubby 'pathers' a bit in the night, I find I sl...
<t>Hi<br/> I'm new and haven't posted much so apologies if this is in the wrong place!<br/> Benefits minefield! <br/> I have quite a few questions so I will apologise now if this gets a bit long....<br/> <br/> I care for my Husband who has Joint Hypermobility, this causes balance problems, extreme t...
<t>Hi,<br/> I Care for my Husband who has Joint Hypermobility, OA, Depression and is currently awaiting tests for Epilepsy. <br/> Hubby is in constant pain, although some days are far worse than others. I rarely leave him on his own as he has a habit of falling over - JH & OA in knees - or 'spac...