[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
So sorry (((hugs))) xxx
Belated Birthday wishes! xxx
Hiya,
Paul, lovely to hear of improvement x
Epilepsy nurse phoned me back yesterday, she is of the same opinion as you Crocus,- full seizures.
She has managed to get us in to be seen at clinic on Monday Image
x
Hi, Good luck today Paul x Crocus, Hubs rubs his nose too! He also pulls the neck of his t-shirt up and rubs that up and down his nose. Hubby's decided to go to another level...had a big shaking do while he was awake on sunday. Luckily he was sat down and it didn't last long (less than 30 seconds bu...
Hi Kevin, welcome Image
Sorry I can't offer much more advice, the only thing is, do you have a Crossroads Care near you?
They were great with my Dad, someone came and sat with him 1 afternoon a week so I could have a break.
xx
Hi Molly, welcome Image x
3 times the wrong meds were delivered, finally spoke to someone with sense and correct meds delivered the next day! ...small things... Image
<t>Hi Bowling,<br/> My FIL has had a couple of TIA's, the last one resulted in a weakness down his left side but he still lives alone and manages very well. Funnily enough the OT Physio went to see him yesterday and he is getting a stool for the kitchen and she's given him some gentle excercises to ...
Yet another c*ock up.
And thanks for the warning about the photo, nearly spat my brew out. Image
Image Image Image Image