[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Good morning,
Hope you had a great night! Image xx
Happy Birthday Rosemary, have a lovely day Image xxx
Image Image Image
Just taken the dog out in the garden, not a bird in sight but the dawn chorus was beautiful!
<t>Hi Paul, Thanks for the advice.<br/> How long was Lisa on Keppra for? The E nurse was really good, she said any changes/bad side effects after the 'get used to it period' contact us straight away.<br/> <br/> As for how and when the Epilepsy started....Hubby had a bad car accident a few years back...
<t>Thanks Paul.<br/> Surgery hasn't been spoken of as Hubs has only had epilepsy since summer 2010, so I suppose it's still early days yet.<br/> The only thing I wasn't happy about was the new meds,- Keppra can cause depression/low mood and weight gain, Hubby already has depression and is 18 stone, ...
Morning, We had a family outing to see the Epilepsy nurse, - our 2 daughters came too http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif They had questions, and basically wanted to know what to do. We were in there for 45 minutes! Upshot of the appointment is that the nurse is pretty certain that Hubs ...
I seem to remember Mum & Dad taking me to see The Sound of Music, but the first film I went to see with friends was E.T, it was snowing when we came out Image
Happy Birthday, hope you had a good one Image x
Happy Birthday BB!
Hope you have a lovely day Image xxx