[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Crocus Image
Still no word from GP, 2 weeks tomorrow since clinic visit, so in the morning I will turn into phone witch! Image
Lovely dog walk for me too Scally, the local park is springing to life with bunnies, daffodils and pretty blossom
A carrot cake
A puzzle book
Hair dyes! Image
Hi David,
Thanks for the reassurance, Hubs still hasn't started on the Keppra yet (still waiting for the hospital to write to GP so he can write the prescription! Image )
x
Thanks Myrtle Image
I've got a head like a sieve at the moment Image Image Image
<t>Good news!<br/> Technical assisstance bloke from SS has been, we are getting seizure alarms.<br/> One for in bed, and a pendant for Hubs to wear in the day that he can page me with, or it will page me automatically if he falls.<br/> Both are connected to a pager for me to keep close so I can come...
Hi, need your help! I always have an up to date meds list for Hubs tucked in his meds box, but have been advised to get this thing that paramedics know what to look for. Basically, you put a sticker on the fridge door, with the meds list in a pot inside the fridge. I can't for the life of me remembe...
Happy birthday! (hope the tooth ache goes)
I hope the family step up, if not, try and do something nice for yourself!
Virtual cake, candles, cards and booze coming your way! Image Image
Happy Birthday Jimbo, have a great day xxx
Flying saucers DO still exist! My kids love them! Image Image
Sherbert lemons for me Image