[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Ok, here goes. Wake up, take my tablets and make my breakfast, read my book while eating my toast. Have a shower,get dressed. Clean the wet room floor, Put husband's towels out for carers. Make husband's breakfast, cup of tea and porridge with his tablets in it, he has difficulty swallowing. Take it...
Hi, I live inScotland as well. When we had a major problem with my husband last year, we were getting no where with his social worker and hospital consultants. My daughter found out the name. of the head of social work in our area and bombarded him with emails. It worked, as they got so fed up with ...
I got my husband's through the district nurse.. Make sure they are large enough! After your first delivery, they left a phone number and I just leave a message on their answering machine and get them a coup!e of days later. Had a bit of a battle to get large enough ones as he is doubly incontinent. ...
I am having the same problems with my husband's social worker, district nurse and the ot. They were all trying to dictate how he should be cared for by the council carers who come in each day and do a great job. Very friendly and caring and get on well with Brian. They wanted them to have him standi...
I have a doll which was bought for me when I was born, 71 years ago. She is made of some kind of rubber material and has the date 1945 on her back. I recently bought her a lovely dress and bonnet and she sit son my cheat of drawers in my bedroom. The family think she looks scary so I have told them ...
It doesn't matter if you start crying down the phone to doctors or social services. In fact, it draws their attention to the fact that you are struggling. My first experience of this when I had to report the care department of my council to the Care Commission after I had been reduced to tears by on...
My husband took a turn for the worse seven weeks ago and was very unwell. His carer in the morning struggled to get him out of bed onto his feet to get him dressed and had to call to her office for help from another carer. This happened again in the evening so the following morning I telephoned the ...
I am glad to see that other carers have the same problems as me, our lives revolve around pee and poo! All I seem to do is attend to my husband's plumbing, which actually doesn't work very well and has resulted in hm having a catheter which either bypasses and he is soaked or else gives him a uti. H...
My husband's doctor turned up on Thursday afternoon unexpectedly, and said he was here to ask Brian a few questions. He first of all asked his permission to put his medical problems, medications etc on a website where all professionals could access them, ambulance, hospital etc. Ofcourse we agreex b...
Pet I know what you mean about our husbands eating habits. Brian ends up with more food over his face and down his front than in his mouth! He will insist on loading up his spoon or fork then losing half of it before it gets near his mouth. When I try to take the spoon to help him, he hangs on to it...