[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I like this dictaphone idea - I had not thought of that. Thank you for the idea. Joy
<t>I am going to a solicitor. I have read the harrassment laws on the web today and it is clear that verbal abuse on at least two occasions can be harrassment, where it causes distress to the person on the receiving end. I have endured this on more than two occasions and it has caused profound distr...
<t>I am feeling tonight that I just can't be a carer any more if it means continuing in this situation - but I know I can't leave the person I care for. The burden of proof at court will be on me to prove what has been said to me, and my sole witness is the person I care for. She would have to give ...
<t>Thank you for your replies. I spoke to the person I care for this evening. She thinks the visting relative does not mean it when the abusive remarks are made. I have no doubt, as Charles said, that the remarks are delberate and they are fully aware of what they are saying. I have told the person ...
<t>Please can you tell me if you have any advice on what I can do in this situation<br/> <br/> I care full-time for a member of my family<br/> <br/> A relative comes to visit the person I care for. Over a period of months/years, the visiting relative has subjected me to verbal abuse and I have reach...
I have just been reading the info on the www.direct.gov.uk/carers website There is a section on returning to work or taking up work while you are caring for someone. It suggests "You could talk to an employment adviser at your local Jobcentreplus". Sounds great, but please read on. I went into my lo...
<t>Thanks very much for signing. I see the £10 increase as a first step and believe we would have almost universal support from people in the country for this. It is very easy for people to see immediately that there is a discrepancy between CA and JSA and similar benefits. Small steps may be our...
Please sign my petition to the Prime Minister Carers on Carers Allowance receive £46 per week. Unemployed people om Jobseekers Allowance receive £56 per week. My aim is that carers receive at least the same as unemployed people i.e. £56 per week. http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/carersinpoverty/ ...