[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
lunch box!
<t>Hiya<br/> <br/> There are no day facilities left at all in our local authority... they use that ole chesnut of personal care plans and client choice as an excuse for not providing day centres when in reality it means disabled young people like my sons are at home isolated with nothing to do from ...
<t>Again can only speak from personal experience. My eldest son is on high rate DLA for both personal care and mobility and he was given full rate of ESA on leaving school without any problems and without a medical. <br/> <br/> My second son has been on middle rate personal care and low rate mobilit...
<t>Hi y'all,<br/> <br/> My names Debbie and I'm a full time wife and mother to 5 children who range in age from 5 (almost 6) to my eldest who is almost 20. My eldest has global developmental delay (in other words they have no idea why he has the problems he has), moderately challenging behaviour and...