[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Im really surprised she got it backdated 3 years. My brother moved into a supported living home that failed (despite constant reminding from my mother) to apply for his housing benefit and other entitlements. In total he lost more then £5000 over 18 months but the DWP only paid back 3 months. My ...
<t>Hi Christine,<br/> It can be really discouraging to find out the very people who should be giving you advice and support have failed to do so. A lot comes down to luck of the draw and it shouldn't be that way.<br/> <br/> I really hope you get something sorted out and you will get good advice thro...
I don't normally like white chocolate but these are divine!

White Chocolate Blondies
Oh Anne can't imagine that pain of watching your daughter suffer with this terrible disease. Sending a large hug your way and one for her too xxxxxx
<t>Hi Sarah and welcome to the forums.<br/> <br/> I have a 19 yr old with GDD and autistic traits, an 18 yr old with cognitive developmental delay, adhd, dyspraxia and very challenging behaviour and a 5 yr old with severe non-verbal autism! Plus 2 more children aged 16 and 13 and 2 step children age...
<t>Hello and welcome Pat!<br/> <br/> Guilt seems to be a side affect of caring... we all suffer from it but there's absolutely nothing wrong with taking a break and having some much needed time off. Think about it.. in employment you are legally entitled to breaks and nobody questions it (well some ...
<t>Hello and welcome Heather!<br/> <br/> I'm in Scotland and we have a local welfare rights officer who is really helpful about advising on benefits. I have friends who've had pretty decent advice through Citizens Advice bureau and the Princess royal trust for carers. I think sometimes advice can be...
Have tried but failed to resize my avatar... Im such a dimwit when it comes to things like this!
<t>Hi Karen and welcome to the boards. Im sure you'll find plenty of encouragement and support here. I'm pretty new here and I'm really enjoying the forums.<br/> <br/> Hello to you too Ann.. it might be worth you saying Hi in a new thread so you don't get 'overlooked' but I'm sure you'll be blessed ...
Always Christmas!

retail therapy or pub crawl?