[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Im surprised that he hasn't been reassesed anyway as those in the work related group are supposed to be done every 12-18 months maximum. Like you we didn't appeal when my son was placed in the work group but 14 months later we had to fill in a whole new set of forms and I gathered even more infor...
Oh Chris so sorry to hear that! I hope the worst passes quickly and you're not in too much pain with it.

big hug xxx

Debbie
That's great. I hope you get the Carer's allowance sorted too!
Hi Lisa and welcome to the forums. Im sure you'll find lots of support and encouragement here.

Blessings

Debbie
<t>Alicia if your husband has the capacity to and is willing would he consider giving you power of attorney? If you had that in place you would be allowed to speak for him at tribunals etc. It's quite easy and straightforward to obtain and you should be entitled to legal aid to get it in place.<br/>...
<t>My nearly 20 yr old with GDD and autistic traits likes a very tidy room but he hoards strange things. For years he had a huge box of toilet roll tubes in his wardrobe. i had to discreetly take a few out every now and then or they would have been over flowing!<br/> <br/> The problem comes once the...
Hello and welcome Lee.
<t>I've often thought of taking my local authority to court for their failings. I've even had employees state categorically that they've failed in many areas with our family but getting a lawyer to take on the local authority is another matter. <br/> <br/> Apparently (in Scotland anyway) even if we ...
<t>I think measures like this only serve to disenfranchise people from society further. If you are caught and punished for a crime you will usually be made to recompense for that act in some way, either with a prison term or a fine so those on benefits alone will have those benefits seized or withdr...
<t>Haha I think if you used a pint 'cup' you'd be in trouble! I have a set of measuring cups for doing US recipes but a lot of jugs you get in the UK with pints on are also marked in cups. You can get a set of measuring cups in Asda for £1.<br/> <br/> Tracey I don't normally eat white chocolate but ...