[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My laptop !!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
BBQ SAUCE

HOT OR COLD DRINKS
<t>Am filling in the form and gettting copies of all the letters the drs have written ( have to read up on how the scanner works on my new printer!) and hopefully they will make a quick decision,, alththough the lady in the jobcentre said it can take up to 6 months!! I can believe it as well ! Can y...
Spag Bol. Easier and quicker to cook!

ice pole or ice lolly??
<t>STRESS<br/> 1. How do you know when you are stressed? How does it impact you? <br/> It makes me go into a dark mood and quiet,, I dont want to talk to anyone as snap at them,, makes me feel useless<br/> <br/> 2. Are there any ways in which your levels of stress impact on your loved one? <br/> I t...
<t>Visiting times at our local hospital are ok,,, as they are from 11-12 and 2pm til 8pm. I have been there many times over ther years when visitng my parents when they were there and my husband who has been in several times. I would go and see my mum during the dinner times as the foods are none to...
<t>Hubby has been unable to work through ill health since 2008, the benefits people put him on Employment support Allowance as Incapactiy benifit was being replaced by this. They put him in a work related acitivity group which meant he had to attend a certain place every so often to try and get back...
LOL Bertie,,, loved this one!
Who remembers Aztec bars ,,,, I think they were about in the 70s