[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
play
Hello Booksey,, I know just how you feel,, I am a newbie too and hope that in time things will improve for you.
<t>Hello Mariee,,, I too am a newbie here and all what you say is how a lot of us feel at times. You have a lot to cope with and I take my hat off to you, I have got just my husband to care for full time and thats enough !! I think we as Carers should get more money for the jobs we have to do for ou...
Hello Julie,, I am a newbie too and I am just finding my way round this site when I have a few minutes to spare. I live in London,, where do you hail from?
http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_biggrin.gif Hello,, found your site today and I would like to take part in with your discussions etc,,. I live in London and I am a full time carer for my husband. I am looking forward to having a nose around when I get the chance and also to getting to know a...