[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi.

My son is 9, he was first diagnosed with global development delay when he was around 5 ish...
Hes recently ( just before xmas ) been diagnosed with Autism.

Welcome aboard, iv not been here long but everyone is friendly .

Tracey x
Hi Jean.

Wecome , iv not been here long but everyone is very supportive.

Mum to an autisic 9 yr old child.

Tracey.
Hi Ladylee.

Iv not been here long but everyone is very welcoming.

My 9 year old has Autism so understand your stuggles..Im a single mum so look after him alone..

Tracey.
Hi.

Just wanted to say welcome to the site, iv not been hear long but every one makes you feel very welcome.

Mum to a 9 your old with Autism..plus my 2 lovely teenagers..18 and 19.

Tracey x
Hi Christina.

I have no advice to give but just wanted to say hello.

Tracey x
Hello.

Iv not been here long.
My son is 10, he has global delay. He has Autism. He also suffers a lot of anxiety, so we are learning how to manage this when he is very stressed.
Hope to speak to you soon.

Tracey.
Hi.
I dont have any advice, just wanted to say hi..iv not been here long so just finding my way around.

Tracey.
<t>Thank you both for your replies.<br/> <br/> No Seezie,not snappy at all.<br/> <br/> Iv yet to meet another parent with children on the spectrum, ( apart from family members as my sister has a child on the spectrum too).<br/> <br/> Yes i know you are right, especially when i do sit and thing about...
Thank you for the welcomes, hope to get to know you soon Image
<t>Hello..<br/> <br/> I joined at the weekend but have only just been able to post my first message to say hi.<br/> <br/> Ill be honest i don't really feel like a carer as its my 9 yr old son whom i care for but he attends full time school so find the label carer a bit strange..<br/> <br/> He was bo...