[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Happy Birthday to you Lazyd xx
Hello. I can relate to a lot of what you say. Im a single mum to a 12 year old with Autism. 2 of my oldest friends just dont get it, ones never met him. Welcome to the site x Hello Tracey, Thank you for the welcome http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif My son will be 12 soon, so we'll be th...
What a lovely thing to read. x

Members lounge, if you click on board index you can find it from there i think x
My brother cares for 2 of his children and he is only aloud to have carers allowance for one of them, so i think not. He gets DLA for both tho x
Hello.

I can relate to a lot of what you say.

Im a single mum to a 12 year old with Autism. 2 of my oldest friends just dont get it, ones never met him.

Welcome to the site x
Awwww, How cute x
Im Taking Lil man to see Jack and the beanstalk on monday , new theatre for us as we moved so hope he copes. x
Happy Birthday to you xx
We have another week to go Melly, his new school does a 2 week half term. x
Happy Birthday to you Pete x