[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I must be missing something...but I agree with the statement quoted from the article...if those on benefits smash others properties, theive or are violent to others for the sake of being part of a riot, they should have there money taken of them, why should htey be allowed to theive and steal wid...
Do you have a will? And if not, why not? And do you have a Power of Attorney, in case you get run over by a bus and end up in a coma? And if not, why not? It's OK]http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_wink.gif[/img] I've nothing worth leaving in a will and in the UK a living will isn't legally enforc...
I'm staying in my kaftan today Image
Does anyone else have family members like this? They think they have rights but no way will they share responsibility. Whinge over, thanks, but any comments will bewelcome. audrey x Yes...my parents and siblings, they think I am either lying and magically convincing the drs and getting the kids to ...
I've been physically ill for a few months now on and off. I recently found out I had stomach and intestanal ulcers due to stress. Having had stomch problems for years and now they are going I assume I've had them for years...just never really had the time to go to the drs to do something about them...
Your sister in law is tlaking out her arse! There is nothing illegal about letting your mum sleep in her clothes if that is what she is comfortable with...she old enough to wear what she wants when she wants!
transfer back over to incmoe support...you're a carer.
I have not had the experiance of this, but for what it's worth, I think it has come to a point where your mother in law has to accept outside help as your and your own hubbies heath are suffering. You both need a rest and time to recupperate yourselves. As a parent I sometimes have to do what seems...
So Dr who is back did any one watch it? Did you like/enjoy it? I wasn't over keen there's something missing its not Matt Smith. I think its the writting. I'll continue to watch it until the end of the series but...... I think Stephen Moffats killed Dr Who never mind River Song http://www.carersuk.o...