[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I loved black jacks as a kid and those popper sweets that were banned for a while...you know the ones you put in your mouth and they popped.
I have carered for my husband for the past 4 years and recently found out he's got a head injury. But over the past 3 months I have felt very tired and my body aches, their is not a day that goes by that I don't hurt. It does not feel like pain but my body feels heavy, most days I sleep well, but t...
Finally watched the last episode of Torchwood. Loved it http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif I just think there was too many episodes in the series, it could have been halved. Three more episodes of Dr Who then I'll be watching TV even less than I do now http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_l...
Hi everyone can I first say thank you for taking the time to read my rant. I'm a carer of a 10 year old child with ASD, and through hard work and plenty of coffees I have managed to complete an access to HE course and got myself a place at university to study law. While calculating finance I have c...
I had morphine tabs when my hips dislocated...they were wonderful for me. I only had then for about two weeks. The only side effects that I can remember is being drowsey more often and slight constipation.
STRESS 1. How do you know when you are stressed? How does it impact you? Because my energy drains and I just want to get into bed and hide from the world. I have stomach and intestinal ulcers 2. Are there any ways in which your levels of stress impact on your loved one? Yes, as they are children it ...
24/7 for 20 years as a parent and 15 of those with disabled children...my own.
so basically this is saying that each individual disabled persons disability is the same as the next one? or have I read that wrong?
I might take mine to court then!
I have to disagree and I am an Income Tax payer, the issue is not one of paying for the damage, it is one of treating certain sections of society differently to others within the judicial system, benefits claimants living in social housing stand to lose their income and home along with innocent mem...