[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Scally, on hte other hand there are people like me...whose job would have to include leaving on a moments notice and having unspecified times of to see to one of 2 disabled kids in hospital. Leaving work at lunch time to make sure I got the 4 buses home in time for 3pm when 1 of my kids gets home...
Hello Sparklingtechie, Had to reply to your post. I understand this is your experience of DLA and carers, but a fortune?? Before I became a full time stay at home carer to my daughter, I was certainly not earning and able to spend '3 times that amount'- as a working lone parent my meagre income was...
<t>[quote]It's easy to fall into debt when you lose income. Most of us spend according to our income]<br/> aaahh I see. Thanks for answering, I wasn't trying to be facetious or anything...it's a matter of perspective on benefits then(my view I mean, not anyones financial difficulties)...for me dla a...
<t>I read these things and I'm at a bit of a loss...if your carer is say your mum and you live with her or your hubbie/wife/live in partner...do they not get disability living allowence? if so then why is that not being used to pay the bills? if they get high rate dla then you get a premium in your ...
I hope it goes well for you Image will this also mean I will be the last man (ok person) standing (ok sitting) that cannot drive? Image Image
*hugs*...you know the phone has a disconnect button right? you don't *have to* take her or anyone elses incoming calls?
Thank you all. Image Image Image
Thank you all Image Image
Hi all- if you are referred to the mental health duty officer , how soon would you expect to be seen ? my G.P is back in on Tuesday and if I have heard nothing I would like to be able to say to her ,I thought we would have had a call by now.Or have I got it wrong ? many thanks B.x It varies from ca...