[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Sarah has employed a care assistant since March, obviously helping Sarah and thus enabling more time to study and do other things The care assistant chatted to me today about how they are feeling that mine and their relationship has fractured recently. It came as quite a shock to me to be honest, I...
The police have a duty under "No Secrets" - any form of abuse, if reported, is their concern where a vulnerable adult is concerned. They then have to determine whether a crime has been committed and to involve other agencies (principally social services) as appropriate. They don't have a choice. ch...
To add what has already said I also think you should get an independant solicitor invovled. The police do not really do much with these sort of claims unless its a company being swindled.
<t>Hi<br/> <br/> I have a child with aspergers and biploar and another with c.p. Welcome to the site. Have you been in contact with the autism support network or the national autistic society? I live in Oxfordshire and the one here is brilliant...I would have gone near insane without the support the...
Sounds like you've got a good case for DLA...but...they might reasses any carers...your best bet is to phone into your local benifits office.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
No 1 mum has put an explanation on the thread.
Hello out there, I rent a small home, and am working 30 hours a week at the local school as the job fitted in with caring not only for a severely mentally ill husband but for a very large old house and even larger gardens, huge in fact, my husband could not really help maintain the place. The remit...
Seems no worse than carers forums where people are always trying to push their political convictions and social policy dogma down our throats Image
<t>Hi<br/> <br/> My son is ASD and bioplar...it is like hell on wheels at times...never ending. {{{hugs}}}. Just a note to say...you can divorce your hubbie without him complying on grounds of unreasonable behaviour or 5 years apart. <br/> <br/> I do not understand why he is not being sectioned as h...