[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
This won't make a difference to me...I get none of those services, it will however be a blow to those who depend on these as a life line. I remember when all the mental health wards were closed to change things for community care...and look at the disaster that was...this is the same thing but for ...
I've got a theory that is totally outlandish - re. the astronaut... ... I think it was the Doctor himself http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_eek.gif Apparently, the Good Man gets cloned in tomorrow's episode (not a spoiler.. just pretty obvious really.. an episode about cloning means he's going to...
for example, a Silent who managed to escape only by being unrecognisable in the suit and therefore safe from the army of humans raised against the Silents in 1969 and beyond. And of course, they would certainly have a reason for killing the Doctor.
Good point!
It would be nice to have a garden. Instead we have a Council Estate carpark full of crackheads. But anyway, thanks for taking the time to reply. If I could a get a job maybe we could move and that would be better, but, there isn't time for me to work enough hours for us to be able to move to a nice...
Ok first of all going on anti depressents just to be cheerful is not a reason to go on them. To qualify going on them you have to be depressed and there is a criteria. No one can be calm and cheeful 100% of the time, that is an unrealistic expection. Your husband has heart trouble that doesn't mean...
Done! Image
What's the Scooby-Do approach Image
It's the wimp approach, in one of the dvds he says, he's a wimp, but he's a live wimpImage
BB I take it you're doing the scooby do approach (oh plz ask Image) Image
p.s. Sometimes I've wanted to quote several people in one post, so I get click the quote button, select all and copy, then go back, click the next quote button and paste the first one back in. Just letting you know in case you want it, but either way is cool. Thanks, but I know how to do multiple q...