[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Boy, you guys go way too deep for me, but I like reading this thread.

But here's a question....

Now that the Doctor looks like that actor Matt Smith, does the one with Rose still look like that bloke who played Macbeth?
Yes because he was not a time lord and does not regenerate.
I didn't know we could get money to have breaks, I've been a carer for nearly 15 years now and not had one break! I love one! thank you for putting up this info.
<t>My sons school does residence. He tried it for a while but not full time(you can have just the odd overnight) as much as he loved it when he was there, this term he prefered to stay at home. When he came back I found he was hyper for about 2 days after and our routine went slightly out(but not si...
<t>[quote]So I thought my son had been admitted to the special school I wanted but no that is not the case!!! I had a meeting with the headteacher and EP this morning. Last week I was told he was joining now they are officially looking into were he will go...The meeting was one of again where they t...
Fin {{{{{hugs}}}}} My heart is breaking for you reading that. I can only hope that my children are as consicencious to me as you have been and are to your mum. Do not feel guilty for doing what you know your mum would have wanted. I do think you ought to go to your doctor and it would not be a cheek...
...and breath....deal with one issue at a time. When you get home from work your daughter says she can't cope, yet she manages to while you're at work? ask yourself why? it sounds like it is only your daughter saying she can't cope. Now your daughter is 20, she is a legal adult...you say that she w...
ImageI didn't know such places existed!!! this is an absolute godsend!!!!