[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I don't think there's a comparison to someone with a physical disability calling themselves a crip or cripple because how many people with LD's call themselves a retard, how many relatives of people with LD's refer to them as a retard? I don't believe this should be sugared up to sound as though it...
MSE again folks http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_mad.gif Diva where are you? Totally dreadful discussion on the lottery, so not unusual for this crowd I know, but even they would not use the N word galore, how come it is allowed to use the R word for fun? Vicky It depends on the culture is when ...
Joy is me. First I discover a site for carers that looks like its really going to be helpful
.... Then I discover there are Dr Who Geeks on it!!!!!
Thank you, we aim to please Image
I'm continuing the general theme of providing opportunities to develop independent living skills, and today was another great milestone. My sons' paid befriender/peer supporter/buddy (a lad he went to school with since the age of 5, and who is just a year older at 17) was in Glasgow City staying wi...
If the educational establishment describes the course as part-time, but attendance is required for 21 hours or more each week, it will be treated as full-time. This only applies to brick universities. At the OU I work from home, my ability to care for the time is still there and still relavent...th...
Hectic! I do part time at the OU as it's part time it has no impact finacially that way. But time and commitment you have to work into your day as a carer you can't just spend 1 hour reading then say that's enough...as your doing full time then you need over 21 hours per week on the average course ...
Ok here's a smaller version of my first reply ... So I thought my son had been admitted to the special school I wanted but no that is not the case!!! I had a meeting with the headteacher and EP this morning. Last week I was told he was joining now they are officially looking into were he will go...T...
No...it's still in beta stage and it caused me so may problems! I've heard absoltutly nothing good about it.