[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
If you can start the day without caffeine, If you can always be cheerful,ignoring aches and pains, If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles, If you can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it, If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you a...
So I have to lose out to help car drivers....wonderful!(Not!)
An opportunity for 16-18 year olds to work in home care for the elderly, learning all aspects of care work including personal care. Apprentice care assistant £2.50 per hour shifts – government funding available to 16-18 year olds and the vacancy is exempt from the National Minimum Wage. This is dis...
Having never been in this situation I have no wonderful words of comfort other than {{{{hugs}}}}. There is one thing that struck me about what you said though But do they really mean " I will come and sit with him whenever you want" = not on your life. Why not...it sounds like you do need at least a...
We have these in Oxford! I only found out about it friday think its a recent thing in my area, but thought i'd spread the word as i think this is great x I'm doubly lucky, as I cannot travel and use it my sons school takes them once every so often when he is in residence so he doesn't miss out. Our...
That is BRILLIANT news I hope you all enjoy the time together! Image
We have these in Oxford!
I tell my kids these very same things...they look at me like I've gone out! Image Image Image
As a social scientist I would have to say all and none. They are all contributing factors but none are to blame directly.