[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Monica,<br/> <br/> I teach in a special school and school politics can be quite something can't they? <br/> <br/> I always say I need one area of my life to be going smoothly and I can cope if school or home are going ok. If there is stress at both - this is awful, as there is no escape.<br/> ...
<t>I've had experience with this in relation to myself.<br/> <br/> I have arthritis and at times in my life have been really crippled - barely able to carry out normal activities, barely mobile and in lots of pain. I was advised on another forum to apply for help (for equipment to help me out at wor...
Sounds like my "lawn" Simon. Mine is very green - but hardly any of it is actual grass Image Image I keep it short and just pretend it's grass ....

Melly1
Hi No1mum, Cahms usually start by building a case history/background and to do this they will get information from different folk to get an all round perspective. Once they have gathered the information they will decide on the best way to help. This could be working directly with the young person or...
Hi No1mum,

Cahms success very much depends on the expertise of the person who takes on the case. Some are fantastic and some are really lacking in understanding of ASD. Hope you get one of the good'uns. Sorry partner's son is stropping ...

Melly1
Mandy you sound a very strong, determined and resourceful woman. Andy is lucky to have you.

Melly1
Hi just followed the link for info and read;
We know that not everyone will be able to attend an event, so information will be posted here soon suggesting other ways to get involved.
That's good because we'd like to be involved but these sorts of protests aren't autism friendly ...

Melly1
Hope they end up being carers too and get the same treatment ...

Melly1
Sounds fantastic!! Post us some pics. You could set up a sideline ... "affordable sensory rooms on a budget" I bet other parents would be queuing up for your services. We have to be so eventive don't we. Glad it is helping Jazz.

Melly1
Took a peak.
You are a person too.
So true and so often our needs are sidelined altogether ...

Melly1