[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Ronnie and welcome,<br/> <br/> have you had an OT assessment? They will come out and see what aids and adaptions would make life easier for you. You could also have an assessment for you daughter to see what would make caring for her easier. When my hip was really bad I had an extra stair rail...
Hi Georgie,

yes life with ASD in the family can make things interesting Image

I care for S, he is 20 and has classic autism. It seems to be one battle after another, advocating for his needs to be met.

Melly1
<t>Hi Lynn and welcome.<br/> <br/> Whilst at hospital myself for various orthopedic problems and also when in hospital with my caree there were definitely people at appointments accompanied by care home staff and also patients on wards supported/visited by care home staff too. They are definitely pu...
<t>Hi Fairy and welcome,<br/> <br/> sounds like you have your hands full. What level of support do you manage to buy with the direct payments?<br/> <br/> We are all used to fighting on here .... and share your fears.<br/> <br/> I care for S, he is 20 and has autism. He is considered non verbal (thou...
Thank you Cheryl.

Melly1
Margaret,

hope you both have a lovely time.

The fib was for the right reasons, so think no more about it.

Melly1
Looks like a good turn out, Rosemary.

I didn't see the news yesterday - did it get coverage?

Melly1
bjb,

you have to see the funny side or you'd go stir crazy. Image Sounds like she keeps you on your toes!

Melly1
Sadly, I suspect Myrtle is right.

I find soc serv the least likely professionals to tell us what is available ....

Melly1
Hi BJB, I love wheatie bags and use them loads in the winter and for aches and pains too. They are heated in the microwave - but it is imperative to pop a little bowl of water in the microwave too to prevent it over heating/smoking/catching fire. You can buy them online - e.g. https://www.coziewarme...