[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>So glad things are getting sorted Linda. <br/> <br/> Honestly, social services are meant to sort out problems ... by listening to what people need/want... but once again the first assessor thought she knew best and didn't.<br/> <br/> I despair.<br/> <br/> Thankfully you have had some good advice ...
Hi Holly,

I'm not in my 20's, (am double that,) I started caring in my 30's.

Welcome.

Melly1
Wise words, Michael.

Melly1
Ridiculous article.

Badly written & poorly researched.

Not even worth responding to.

Melly1
<t>When my Auntie was visiting my Granny several times a day to care for her; she used to go to a care home for a "holiday," so that my Auntie could go and visit her children and grandchildren. After one too many falls at home, she announced she was going to go and live at the care home. She was ver...
Wow, it does now work!!

Melly1

PS don't know Scally.
Just trying to see if this now works for me, as have had lots of probs in the past posting photos.

Melly1
ooh how exciting.

Enjoy.

Melly1
Hi Trev, sorry I don't have one. Have you looked on Freecycle?

Melly1
<t>Glad things are settling down again for you Michael.<br/> <br/> I'm very pleased to have found the forum. Caring really does take over your life and only other carers can really understand what it is like.<br/> <br/> I'm having a horrid few days with S and this weekend is proving no better. Witho...