[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Rainbow, hope you are feeling more cheerful today. S is very scared of dogs, but we have a lovely cat. I love gardening too, but don't get much opportunity these days as S is not keen. Myrtle I often start the day with a to do list and end it with a didn't do list too, but there's always tomorrow...
<t>Hi Tony and welcome,<br/> <br/> sorry I don't have any answers. Have you tried ringing the helpline, they might have some suggestions?<br/> <br/> Sounds like you have really made a difference in your Mum's life. I hope you can get the support necessary to get your own life back on track.<br/> <br...
<t>And that DF is how they like it, clear as mud, means less folk know what they are entitled too and therefore do not claim. Half the time the professionals don't even understand the system ... and those that do, are often keeping it to themselves as they are holding on tightly to their budgets.<br...
<t>Hi Daisy, I remember you posting about all of this when it was being set up. Things never ran smoothly and now this. I hope you are getting some good legal advice. Your son should be able to get legal aid if necessary. S has had to have legal aid twice in his life to fight for his rights and he i...
hi Botticelliwoman, it was worth following your instincts then and getting your Dad to the surgery.

Lazydaisy, makes my blood boil. Who do these "professionals" think they are?

What is the "annual review" you are all referring too?

Melly1
<t>Hi Simon,<br/> <br/> sounds like a really bad run of problems.<br/> <br/> I TOTALLY understand about noisy neighbours - the terraced house next to mine has intense periods of VERY loud noise. Screaming children, slamming doors, unconsolable babies, big barking dogs I cope with but loud music audi...
<t>Hi Kathy and welcome,<br/> <br/> How old is your daughter.<br/> <br/> I care for S he has autism and is 20.<br/> <br/> I don't know a lot about lupus, apart from that it has flares. I used to work with a lovely lady who had lupus. She was our cook at school was always so bubbly and cheerful.<br/>...
<t>So glad things are getting sorted Linda. <br/> <br/> Honestly, social services are meant to sort out problems ... by listening to what people need/want... but once again the first assessor thought she knew best and didn't.<br/> <br/> I despair.<br/> <br/> Thankfully you have had some good advice ...
Hi Holly,

I'm not in my 20's, (am double that,) I started caring in my 30's.

Welcome.

Melly1
Wise words, Michael.

Melly1