[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Shez and welcome to the forum. I'm glad you found it useful and informative. I'm sorry about your Dad. You could use Carer's Uk Upfront guide https://www.carersuk.org/upfront/ Here is a link to a benefit calculator https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/financial-support/help-with-benefits/turn...
Peter, Why not stick to a cat, that's what you know. Some places are rehoming now but some aren't as they have pets placed in foster homes. Those that are, have a limit on how far people can travel from. Could just start looking on the internet. Melly1 PS just as an aside, after Covid, Bridget might...
If she pays you with direct payments through a payroll - then show your wage slip.

Angela, who on earth do your siblings think they are?! They don't want to care for Mum, but want you to give up work to do it?! No way. As you say; My mum had no objections, I had it all planned where she would be sleeping while I worked so a minimal loss of my time for her. I spoke to a solicitor a...
Understandably, the vaccine is causing folk a lot of anxiety and the information seems to be ever changing.

This info is from the main website https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advic ... ccine-faqs and was updated on 13th January.

Hi Peter, as Pet66 says, others reading your posts will realise they aren't the only ones experiencing grief at watching a loved one decline and the myriad of feelings this evokes. Also, we understand that you don't have the emotional energy to directly to respond to others much at the moment. Have ...

Penny might be referring to this thread https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support- ... care-42652

The Care to be different site is here https://caretobedifferent.co.uk

HI Isabelle and welcome,

I (and most likely the majority of carers) wholeheartedly agree it is ludicrous that a) carers allowance is such a pittance and b) it stops at pension age.

I suspect they are prioritising foster carers as some will be coming into contact with multiple children if they do emergency, respite or short term placements. Those with long term placements will most likely get it at the same time. Foster children are encouraged to go to school during Lockdown so...
Hi Rich, welcome to the forum.

I suggest you start here https://www.carersuk.org/upfront/