[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks BB and Pet. I tend to catch the tea time onwards spammers and the weekend ones from mid morning. I think there is usually a spattering of traditional spam to deal with. Like Charles though, the ones who copy and paste bits from other places on and waste everyone’s time are the most annoying. ...
Liverpool criticised by Ombudsman for failing disabled teenage siblings Michael King, Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman, said: “The council’s lack of initiative to deviate from its set policy of providing support has had a huge impact on this family. Not only have the teenagers not had the...
Denis,
although that is very annoying re a long wait to have something as essential as a hearing aid repaired; that's definitely a result re your wife being more understanding. I hope she continues with her new strategies once they finally get repaired.

Melly1
HI Julia, this is not something I have any knowledge of, although others on here might. In the meantime, I suggest you try the Carers Uk helpline You can email us at adviceline@carersuk.org and we will respond to your enquiries within 10 working days, although it can often be sooner. Our telephone h...
Hi Moya,
the hospital definitely shouldn't have sent her home to be on her own in that state. Poor thing.

I think I'd be inclined to call an ambulance as she can't stay home like that. If being discharged it should have been to rehab or an assessment placement in a residential home.

Melly1
That's good Steven. I'm glad you will have a CAB representative with you.

Melly1
Hi Esme, It sounds like you are both having a tough time at the moment. Try and remind yourself that it's his bipolar that is making him this way and its not a reflection of his true feelings for you. Note that he couldn't face speaking to his social worker either. If he needs space from others, the...
Hi Maz, if the issue was a safeguarding concern, then social services should be taking it seriously. You don't need to give details, but did the incident involve another service user (I hate that terminology) or a staff member? I think it would be difficult for her to return to living at home after ...
Ruth, It sounds like senior staff are monitoring ward practises - good, they should be. Ultimately they are accountable. Have the builders said when the work will be finished? Having carer workers is intrusive, but since this caring situation is sadly long term - you will need the help. Make sure th...
Hi Steven, all sounds clear as mud to me... I'm sorry you have all this still to worry about and have caught Covid too. Is the appeal being adjourned or the tribunal is being adjourned? Who wants a one to one with you? Who is attending the next hearing? Is the next hearing an appeal or a tribunal? I...