[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I know what you mean Nananana. You must like a pie with a soggy bottom! I remember my granny had a pie dish. It was rectangular enamel in white with a blue rim (mine is a green one) and it was handed in to the butchers shop every Wednesday and was collected as a ready to bake pie on Saturday morning...
It all takes time, and grief can not be rushed. Your mum will always be in your heart wherever in the world you are. Some people like to keep things in the homestead just as they were, but when mum died and hubby became ill with cancer we had no option but to move rooms around and redecorate to make...
Nice to see you Nananana. Isle of Man is lovely.....but when I was there in 1984 I went to visit Laxey Wheel. Beautiful view right at the top, but I had been that busy chatting to folk I didn`t realise how high up we had climbed and I had forgotten how scared of heights I was. It took a lot of patie...
Thank you all.xx
Thank you for the birthday greetings. That cake looks divine. Ruth and I shared the last bit of left over Christmas cake this afternoon with a mug of builders tea. Bailies..............my friend Linda`s favourite. She makes cakes with it too. Wish we could have a get together for a real party. I hav...
Each LA seems to have their own interperitation of the rules. All you can do is ask and if they say no ask why not and take it up with your MP.

Sorry I can`t be more helpful.xx
Good luck with your next step Petal. Good that you have found paperwork to back you up.xx
Definately get in the letter of your intent to appeal. The rest of the arguements can follow on later, but make sure you have copies of everything, and if possible a witness to any telephone calls you make. I am in Scotland too, and the number of cases which are refused without good reason is astoun...
My mum died on 16th January 2006. She is with me in my heart every day of my life. She had dementia but wanted to be at home not in a home, and apart from two weeks in respite with my dad after he had a drunken fall that is what happened. It was obvious she had cancer and all she asked of the GP the...
Sorry Eun, have only just seen this post. Hope Rob is on the mend now he is with the right care team. Not on the same scale as the care you and your husband provide for Rob, but I had issues on two occasions over hubby`s care whilst in hospital in Inverness. Both times had to go to the top of the tr...