[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I did suspect that was who River Song was but what a great episode
Thanks for the hugs
I agree daleks have been over done recently (and how many times have they been wiped out only to reappear) I thought last weeks episode was good especially the twist at the end. I've watched the trailers for this weeks episode - yes I am that sad. It looks like a good one too. Then no Who until the ...
<t>I had a phone call this morning from a someone at social services to come out and do my carers assesment. I was pleased with this as I only spoke to some about this last week. ( our local council doesn't usually do quick!!)<br/> Unfortunatley hubby decided he wasn't and went on to a rant about he...
I love Dr Who. I used to watch it with my dad when I was little.
Tom Bakers my favourite of the old doctors but of the new ones it got to be David Tennant, although Matt Smith is growing on me.
Joy is me. First I discover a site for carers that looks like its really going to be helpful
.... Then I discover there are Dr Who Geeks on it!!!!!
thanks for the welcome. I look forward to getting to know you
Hi everyone
I've been a carer for my husband for a long time whilst working fulltime and looking after 2 kids
I finished work at the end of March to look after him fulltime because his condition worsened and everything was falling apart.