[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I could have the wrong end of the stick weemart but I think what you are describing is missing being intimate with some one. Not just the sex thing but little things, touches, smiles having some one who 'knows' you. Only you will know if its the right time for another relationship. Just keep your...
<t>Sandra I wasn't referring to when the system should start but to how far down the line of descendants the debt was to be carried on.<br/> So if everything I earn over 15000 is going to be taken to pay for a distant relatives care debt what is my incentive to earn more? Why bother saving? <br/> <b...
<t>So some poor soul in the future is going to be paying off great-grand parents, grandparents and parents care fees debts?? <br/> And what about people who require care before retirement age who is to pay for their care, my hubby died at 53 the two years prior to his death there was a lot of state ...
Whilst I had a minute I wanted to wish you all peace during the 'festive' period. I will be working a lot over the next few weeks then I'm going(running) away for 2 weeks with my mum and DD. Second xmas with out hubs and my dad, last year I was still in shock mode so the only thing I really remember...
No cards from me either, the money instead going to buy chickens for a farmer in the third world. My DS told me he didn't give a ***t what I bought him so a family in Africa now have a toilet for theirs with the money I would have spent on him. And I am running away for Christmas this year ( going o...
Have a good birthday BB
I'm fighting a constant battle with learning to be a person in my own right. I'm tired of making all the decisions on my own, of knowing that the only person who has my back is me. That I am responsible for my own happiness and life, there is no one else's input to help me make decisions. I'm strugg...
<t>Hugs to you nana <br/> The rings is a personal thing I think, only you will know if and when its time. For me it was time. E's wife died with him and I am left and I have to learn to stand on my own two feet, I am a person in my own right the ring constantly reminded me that I used to be a half o...
<t>Hi everyone hope you're all okay, thinking of you nana as that particular day approaches.<br/> <br/> So I took my wedding ring off, some thing I thought i would never do. Its now on a chain round my neck. I was always hubs wife, thats how I introduced myself never by my name and when he died so d...
I think we can all relate to how hard it is losing someone but when you've also been that persons carer its a double wammy. Your whole identity is changed in an instant. Take care of yourself and take each breath as it comes it takes a while to adjust but you will get there