[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you so very much for your discussion forum post. You showed a lot of bravery and courage. Thank you for taking such good care of your mom. I know for a fact that being a caregiver is hard work. My mom has alzhiemer's disease and I help take care of her. The tips that I can give you to help you...
Thank you for your forum post and for letting people help you. I really think that is a wonderful thing to ask for other people's opinions and also ask for help. Being learning disabled myself, I understand what your family members and you are going through. Here are a few things that you can help w...
Yes I understand, there are many forms of antibiotics. It's just that your mom needs to take it soonest possible time also and there are no available doctor or clinic that is opened to adjust the prescription. Mustard of your choice, combined with juice or other liquids can be helpful, but for conve...
A healthy lifestyle advice can be general, but this one is specific for people with learning disabilities or attention/focusing problems. An increase intake of sugary drinks and sweetened breads tend to distract more one's brain. It can cause hyperactivity too. The consumption must be limited. The k...
What about dancing? This would fill two needs - fun and exercise all in one. You could have a leader do arm motions or dance moves for the rest to follow and just encourage all movement. I bet it would be fun.
Have you tried reporting these situations? In the moment it doesn't help, but maybe eventually things would start to change. Or you could always leave them a friendly note on their windshield. It is very disrespectful to pedestrians of all kinds to park on the path. Best wishes!
crocus wrote:Could someone please make this a sticky so that people will see it?
Nursing is a field which provide various allowances and you can earn so much.