[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>My husband has just been put on this drug well 4 weeks there is no change in him only he wants to sleep all the time. He is only on 25mg but he is also on other medication for seizures (he has early onset dementia) but has got a lot worse since his seizure. The seizure drug makes him sleepy as we...
<t>My husband has got worse (having early onset Dementia) We have had no further assesment and still get the same care limited direct payments to get care in £203 a week and at agency rates this is not much. The ILF want £83 a week of us to get extra care and we can't afford it ( Thats £332...
<t>Changes are needed urgently. My husband has got worse and i have to get treatment as well now ,i can't walk properly. Yet i'm not getting or going to get a lot of care for to help me with my husband. So i don't know how i am going to get the treatment i need. He is also in hospital and i have to ...
Kneeling or a fall can cause it. It is a sack that lets the skin glid over the knee. It is inflammed. Try putting ice on it. It should calm down
<t>hi marie i also am in Scotland and i have the scottish exec guidelines on direct payments. I had to get this because of problems i have had. I have found out a lot. Care goes on the persons needs not on cost, i only get 10hrs a week direct payments but SW was going to get 20hrs package 2hrs in mo...