[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi everyone I look after my 91 year old Mum who has her own major health issues but I also have Rheumatoid Arthritis / Fibromyalgia, Under Active Thyroid, currently Severe Depression caused by DWP Benefits Re-organisation, Heart Problems and generally need shooting and rebuilding. In November I got ...
Hi I look after my 91 year old Mum but I am medically retired due to health issues myself. I am 63 years old widow and I am in receipt of ESA support which has been reduced because apparently, through ESA administration errors over the years I have been overpaid. Currently, I am in the middle of tra...
Hello I just happened to be browsing other parts of the site to my usual members corner (I usually go straight to that one - purely by habit I think) Anyway after reading your upsetting situation I really hope that your hospital and the team looking after your son has managed to help him and treat h...
Hello With Motability you do not see your DLA You sign a document to hand over the DLA which for example when you sign for the car your DLA is £250 a month Every year you get an increase in DLA - in our example say another £10 making your DLA in the next year £250 but you do not see the increase bec...
Hello I'm sitting pondering my somewhat shattered recent lifestyle due to Mum's hospitalisation and events associated with it and spotted this thread. I am disabled due to have Rheumatoid Arthritis/Fibromyalgia together with their associated health issues, a deviation in a heart ventricle, under act...
Hi Yes - I've pencilled in a "tick" against job no 1 but daren't actually mark it as done until we've been and signed on the dotted line. Thank you for pointing out that it would be a good idea to get both POAs (I was just looking at the financial and organisational but now I think about it the heal...
Hi, After all the wonderful calming advice you all gave me last week, I took another deep breath and travelled to my Mum's this weekend to tackle the cleaning, check how she was etc. I have to say by the time I'd finished cleaning the house on Saturday I was totally shattered. Yesterday was shopping...
Hi again, Right, thank you, I have lots of things to think about but with today being a bit upsetting for my daughter, her partner and her partner's family I can't think clearly today. I am going to Mum's tomorrow so will try and talk to her, make lists, and also try to get her to go to her bank wit...
Hellooo Everybody, Thank you so much for your wonderful thoughts and advices. I have approached the possibility of a carer/cleaner type person and Mum just refuses point blank to have a stranger in her home. I tried the 3rd party access to her bank accounts and actually had a letter giving me that a...
Hello I'm Milly I am 61 years old (62 in October) and sadly I have come to the point of life where I have to admit that I am a carer for my 90 year old Mum and need help and support myself. It is with a heavy heart that I realise that Mum is starting to have short term memory loss, not hearing what ...