[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
thanks Audrey, yes perhaps I give them more credit than they sometimes deserve! Image

also thanks for the welcome no1mum !
thanks Myrtle, it is so scary having to change your life and have money worries at the same time in addition to have a partner in chronic pain.
Hi John and welcome to the forum. Hopefully we can help you get your problems solved to the extent where to have to change your name from worriedJohn to slightlymorerelaxedaboutthefutureJohn. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif I only have suggestion and supposition to offer so I recommend ...
thank you so much rosemary, I will check it out

thanks for the welcome
<t>hello,<br/> <br/> I have looked after my wonderful wife for the past 8 years, I have never claimed for Carers Allowance as I managed to work full time around my wife's needs.<br/> <br/> However, I have now been made redundant and I am getting in a state.<br/> <br/> I will never find another job t...