[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>done all those on the list apart from No's 4,8 and 23.<br/> RL round here can be far more interesting/crazy.<br/> Depends how much of a fool you want to make of yourself.<br/> Doesn't do,however ,to cringe too much about singing that (very)dirty ditty to a roomful of strangers enjoying their chis...
odometer -really (daughter reckons if she clocks up more walking ,she can demand more puddings .)
flavour their signature vegetarian quiche and landed in....
<t>I usually buy a car with over 70,000 miles on the clock.Can't afford to buy a new car outright and feel very insecure about getting loans, but I usually have the RAC do a financial check (for previous outstanding loans) and my wonderful mechanic ,who comes to the house to give it a thorough once ...
It's sometimes too upsetting to dwell on the past and too worrying to wonder what the future holds, so yup, I live in the moment.Tomorrow's another day. Image
Welcome to the forum Kristian. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif You seem to have grasped the basic inequalities of being a carer pretty quickly. Regarding the way you feel-hold those thoughts and use them constructively,as you have expressed yourself really well- and that's always a hel...
it is a game of sorts-the main problem I've had over 20 years of caring for my daughter,is that everyone within each service, -soc: services, Local Education Authority, learning disability services(children and adult) and health services ,is that they already assume you know the basics of what they ...
<t>We're quite familiar with the description you posted.I think it's probably sweat that causes these,and we regularly smear a little vaseline in the creases of tums and armpit front,and under boobs to stop chafing. When one does occur, I find sudocrem works well ,with a small mepore dressing. I don...
<t>When my daughter (who has Prader-Willi Syndrome and scoliosis)slipped and fell outside our house last november, I managed to get her onto her knees with her arms supported by the car, till i fetched a wheelchair and with help, lifted her into it. Wasn't easy.She weighed 11 stone, I'm 9 st.<br/> I...
wish I'd had one when daughter was bedridden in hospital ,or when she broke her leg last november-it was a heck of an effort getting her out onto a commode a few times a night.This "Whiz" urine director allows us ladies to P as easy as men do-even without removing clothes ! There is even a bag , lik...