[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
3. Boogie Street - Leonard Cohen.
about taking liberties and using "we", you spoke for me there too.Sorry Matt, I agree with everything ladybird said .Checked out the site and there's nothing that tescos mags don't do already.Ok for 17 year olds who 've maybe skipped various bits of school, but rather trite for me.
14. Happy Talk - sung by bloody mary in south pacific.
as it's her bedroom, if she used the ashtrays, she'd have to put up with the smell of it all night. think positively-if she's lobbing the fags out of the window, it's less of a fire hazard, the bedroom won't smell as much and will not need re-decorating as often. (wouldn't have net curtains at the w...
Did I read you correctly,Scally-"this is no kind of life for a man " ...... http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_eek.gif I'd respectfully suggest that it's no kind of life for anyone , but there do seem to be more women putting up with this sort of abusive behaviour from carees (elderly and otherwise...
<t>take the list to a pharmacist as well.Gp's often don't have the time or expertise with drugs to update /correlate contra-indications.<br/> phone the endocrinologists secretary and explain your situation -see if they can make it sooner than May.You must be knackered-and it isn't just the workload....
<t>can't offer any practical help I'm afraid, except do your best to get an early appointment at the hospital for yourself , for the thyroid meds-and ask the pharmacist to look at that huge list of medicines your mum's taking to see if any could be inter-reacting to make her behave so bizarrely and ...
hologram ? loved this-thanks.music fun too Image
Lantern-
one of those metal wotsits for a candle .Has a 3ft pole with hooked top. stick it in the ground and hang the lantern when it's warm enough to sit outside in the evening.
(no street lights. come to think of it, no street Image )
What respite care? http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_sad.gif Aw ,Penny-have you got a social worker who can get you a break? Perhaps they're snowed under with requests where you live? Everyone needs a break-ask social services to remedy this- and ask them regularly. My daughter has 14 days per ye...