[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My other kids are 26, 24 and 19. The 24 year old is at home between university and work, and he is a great boy and a real support. The 19 year old is away at uni and home in the holidays.

As I said, I have been reading the posts on here for a while and I am looking forward to joining in.
Hi I have been reading here for a while but this is my first hello. I have a 21 year old son (one of four kids) who has been mentally ill for a year or so and has finally started taking medication about 6 weeks ago. It has helped some but I am hoping for more! I have found the whole experience to be...
King's College is certainly at the forefront of schizophrenia research.
I've been a silent participant in this forum for a while now. And I would also like to say how happy I am to hear that things have turned a corner for you. This is partly - selfishly - because my situation has some similarities to yours, with a psychotic son and some discouraging and horribly protac...