[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Welcome, Linda, I understand entirely. I am still trying to live my life while caring for mother. Your comments re relatives is a sore point at the moment. My mother's brother (who visits max twice a year) has just suggested to her that she should not live alone and that I should move in. This is...
<t>Hi Patricia, welcome from another daughter caring for mother. I do understand the worries of having medical problems yourself while caring for someone else. I had chicken pox earlier this year which was a nightmare. To fall ill, with no-one else to look afte caree, is my worst fear. Don't worry a...
<t>Hi all, I really relate to these posts as I too am single, working full-time and attempting to look after a mother who is very reluctant to ask for outside help (not that relatives have ever offered).Oh and did I mention her two elderly cats to whom we are both devoted. Last year, when I felt I m...
<t>Hello to all, not sure if I am entitled to call myself a carer, as I still work full-time. In comparison to many others on this site, I realise I have it easy. However, I do care for my 83 year old mother who in the last couple of years has had cancer, broken her hip resulting in restricted mobil...